H2O SALON SPA BOUTIQUE IS WORKING WITH EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS TO FIGHT POSSIBLE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS in Bedford, NH. H2O has a track record of 17+ years of award-winning, safe services, with a 100% rating in sanitation inspections from the NH State Board year after year. We are in an industry that already prioritizes cleanliness, and we have taken even further drastic measures. It is important to know that your health and safety is a priority for us—as well as continuing to provide great service and a pampering experience.
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique released a safety plan in early March 2020 to ensure that H2O clients and staff felt safe and relaxed before, during, and after their salon experience,” explains Heather Owen, owner of H2O Salon Spa Boutique. March 8th 2021 New Hampshire adopted Universal Best Practices.
UPDATED March 1, 2022
For the continued safety of our staff and our guests, H2O Salon Spa Boutique continues the following listed COVID safety precautions.
- Guest touch free, motion-sensor hand sanitizer upon entry.
- NH updated face-mask recommendation February 28 and no longer recommend universal face-masks for people in indoor, public locations, unless a person’s required to wear a face-mask for their specific situation. You have a right to choose. If you wear a mask we are too. (We have Masks available if you need one.)
- No-contact guest payment is available, apple pay, credit card, or purchase an online gift certificate prior to your visit is available.
- H2O staff are washing hands before and after each guest.
- H2O Staff are disinfecting all surfaces before and after each Guest: wiping down stylist stations, styling implements, stylist chairs, shampoo bowls, shampoo chairs and shampoo hoses with disinfectant before and after each guest.
- We have removed magazines.
- We will be updating this list according to any new information from the governor, and the State Board of Cosmetology.
“Our clients are like family, we’ve spent 17+ years getting to know one another” said Heather. “We love seeing each and every one of you at H2O Salon Spa Boutique and keeping you safe is our number one priority.”
To help clients and staff feel safe, we’ve made a new service routine that accounts form the time a guest steps into the salon until they leave. In addition to our guests, we are also taking measures to keep our staff safe in this challenging environment. Heather said. “It’s just a matter of managing demand and staying healthy.”
We all have families, and we want everyone to stay healthy. Updated CDC Isolation Recommendation. If you have traveled in the past 5 days: Internationally (outside the U.S.), By cruise ship, or Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.) or If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Isolate for 5 days, and be symptom free for 72 hours before visiting us. If a guest has signs or symptoms of being sick, we reserve the right not to service that guest and to reschedule for a later date.
“Self care is important”
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique is in the business of helping people relax and feel good. We’re trying to create a positive environment,” Heather said. “Clients come to us for that positive experience. You can get some TLC with a relaxing hair cut or hair color that can ease the anxiety associated with feeling shut-in and disconnected.”
Plus when you feel good, you look good! Helping you maintain your personal appearance to boost your self-esteem and make you feel good is our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment, book online at h2osalonspa.com or call us at 603-641-3050.
Come visit the new H2O Salon Spa Boutique!
Featuring designer denim ‘Jeans Bar’ with brans like Joe’s Jeans, Hudson, and Paige Denim. You will also find Luxury Designers from around the world, that you won’t see anywhere else in New Hampshire!