H2O SALON SPA BOUTIQUE IS WORKING WITH EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS TO FIGHT POSSIBLE SPREAD OF CORONAVIRUS in Bedford, NH. H2O has a track record of 16+ years of award-winning, safe services, with a 100% rating in sanitation inspections from the NH State Board year after year. We are in an industry that already prioritizes cleanliness, and we have taken even further drastic measures. It is important to know that your health and safety is a priority for us—as well as continuing to provide great service and a pampering experience.
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique released a safety plan in early March to ensure that H2O clients and staff felt safe and relaxed before, during, and after their salon experience,” explains Heather Owen, owner of H2O Salon Spa Boutique.
H2O Salon Spa Boutique is taking extra sanitation measures before and after each guest, including:
- Touch free Staff temperature check before starting work.
- Guest touch free, motion-sensor hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Guests must wear a mask for the duration of visit. Please use CDC guidelines on mask fitting. (We have Masks available if you need one.)
- Touch free Guest temperature check before rendering services.
- Limit personal items to: phone, keys, and payment method. (No coats or large handbags please). Guests are asked to leave personal items in their car.
- No-contact guest payment: apple pay, credit card, or purchase an online gift certificate prior to your visit.
- H2O Staff are wearing Full PPE: masks, protective eye wear, gloves, protective gowns, and changing after each guests service.
- H2O staff are washing hands before and after each guest, before using gloves.
- H2O Staff are disinfecting all surfaces before and after each Guest: wiping down stylist stations, styling implements, stylist chairs, shampoo bowls, shampoo chairs and shampoo hoses with disinfectant before and after each guest. H2O staff is wiping down common area surfaces with disinfectant hourly.
- Extended spacing between guests is between 6ft. to 8ft. Stylists are leaving every other styling station empty. (No additional visitors, salon is at 50% occupancy only.)
- UPDATED NOVEMBER 14: To play it safe, we are not offering services that would require a guest to remove their mask. This includes: Facials, Makeup, and Waxing blow the mask.
- To play it safe, blow-drying is limited to Private “Blow-dry Rooms” only, and not in the salon area. *Blow-dryers were banned, as they could circulate COVID-19 particles in the air. On Friday May 22, NH state reversed course, saying blow-dryers could be used by salons.
- Every evening an Ozone Generator Air Purifier Sterilizer is set for added protection and safety.
- We have removed guest seating in the reception area.
- We have removed magazines.
- We are not offering beverages at this time.
- We will only be servicing New Hampshire residents at this time.
- We will be updating this list according to any new information from the governor, and the State Board of Cosmetology.
Rest assured we are sparing no expense for your safety and the H2O staff safety. Due to the high cost of PPE (personal protective equipment) for H2O staff, higher cost of disinfectant, hand sanitizer, safety equipment, and increased cleaning times between guests, we are not able to offer any discounting during this time.
“Our clients are like family, we’ve spent 16+ years getting to know one another” said Heather. “We love seeing each and every one of you at H2O Salon Spa Boutique and keeping you safe is our number one priority.”
To help clients and staff feel safe, we’ve made a new service routine that accounts form the time a guest steps into the salon until they leave. In addition to our guests, we are also taking measures to keep our staff safe in this challenging environment.
“It’s hard to work in a mask, face shield or goggles, protective gown, gloves, and change them with every service all day,” Heather said. “It’s just a matter of managing demand and staying healthy.”
We are encouraging clients and staff to stay home if they are not feeling well. We all have families, and we want everyone to stay healthy. If you have traveled in the past 14 days: Internationally (outside the U.S.), By cruise ship, or Domestically (within the U.S.) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.) or If you have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Isolate for 14 days, and be symptom free for 72 hours before visiting us. If you are a new guest we need a valid New Hampshire State ID before rendering service. If a guest has signs or symptoms of being sick, we reserve the right not to service that guest and to reschedule for a later date.
“Self care is important”
“H2O Salon Spa Boutique is in the business of helping people relax and feel good. We’re trying to create a positive environment,” Heather said. “Clients come to us for that positive experience. You can get some TLC with a relaxing hair cut or hair color that can ease the anxiety associated with feeling shut-in and disconnected.”
Plus when you feel good, you look good! Helping you maintain your personal appearance to boost your self-esteem and make you feel good is our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment, book online at h2osalonspa.com or call us at 603-641-3050.
Come visit the new H2O Salon Spa Boutique!
Featuring designer denim ‘Jeans Bar’ with brans like Joe’s Jeans, and Paige Denim. You will also find Luxury Designers from around the world, that you won’t see anywhere else in New Hampshire! *For guest safety all clothing will be quarantined for 48 hours after being tried on.